Believe you can do it!
This week on TF extra, the 'in-betweeny' flooty tooty podcasts whilst Clare is away busy recording the next series of 'Talking Flutes', Jean-Paul speaks via the 'Messenger app' with multi-award winning and 2 x Latin Grammy nominated musician Dr José Valentino about his life in flute playing and how he believes everybody can reach their potential with belief, dedication and joy. There is the 'Joke of the Week' along with some listener comments from last week's podcast.
TF Extra is a Trevor James flute production.
For more information on José Valentino, his work, publications and recordings www.josevalentino.com
For more information on TJ flutes www.trevorjamesflutes.com
126 - You might as well put a bowl over your head!
125. 'I Can - I Will"...De-stress & focus with guided meditation - Jean-Paul Wright
124. Want a Piccolo Makeover? Sally Minter
123. I hate the saying 'Practice makes Perfect" - Clare Southworth
122. How to wear many musical hats and succeed!
121. Creating music in the moment - Grammy & Emmy Award winning musicians José Valentino & Gualo
120. Learn how to be a Beatboxing flute genius - Greg Pattillo
119. "For me, improvisation has been my therapy" - Elsa Nilsson
118. I could have been a retiring rock musician, what a thought that is! - Clare Southworth
117. The flute is such a mysterious instrument - Paul Edmund-Davies
116. A flute in my refrigerator! - Helen Spielman
115. Trust in yourself and your musical preparation - Dr Cate Hummel
114. Falling in love with optimism is the key - Viviana Guzmán
113. Have the courage to trust in your own judgment - Jasmine Choi
112. Your lockdown quarantine advice guru - Clare Southworth
111. Perception is rarely reality! - Jean-Paul & Clare Southworth
110. The flute gym - Stephen Clark
109. Developing a positive and inquisitive listening strategy - Clare Southworth
108. Parisienne Coronavirus lockdown survival - Mihi Kim
107. Creating self belief and banishing destructive self doubt! - Psychiatrist Dr Roelof Joe Stammeijer