Welcome everyone to the FIFTH episode of the GEEKING SQUAD PODCAST!
This podcast is hosted by Larry, Megan, and Vito from the Geeking Poetic Podcast Channel, and is centered around the various topics, news items, discussions and tidbits that are shared each week in the GEEKING SQUAD Group on Facebook. In each episode, your hosts choose certain topics that've been shared in the group and discuss them at greater length, adding in their own opinions and humor. The Geeking Squad group is open to anyone who is interested in discussing and sharing info and articles on various geeky subjects such as sci-fi, horror, comedy, action/adventure, cartoons, comic books, music, memes, UFO conspiracies, ancient history and legends and much more! We encourage people to join and post articles or topics that we can bring up on the show, and we'll be uploading a new episode on the first and third Wednesday of every month. The various things mentioned in this episode includes:
- Show begins, introducing the hosts Larry, Vito, and Megan
- Discussing what we've been up to lately
- Vito discusses his vehicular misfortune
- "What's Shakin' Bacon?" segement intro
- Vito discusses the new "Unsolved Mysteries" series on Netflix
- Larry thinks the "Hangar One" format is better
- Our hosts think "Knowing is half the battle"
- Megan discusses the third & final season of "Dead To Me"
- Announcement of new animated Star Trek series, "Lower Decks".
- Larry argues with Meg & Vito about CBS being the "old person's network"
- Larry discusses how the old Star Trek Animated series from the 1970's ruled.
- Discussing live action movies/tv that is turned into cartoons, the good vs bad.
- Megan discusses the series, "ARES", and the rumor that it's "too scary" to finish.
- Vito discusses the trailer for "GREENLAND" with Gerard Butler.
- Vito discusses watching the film, "Danger Beneath The Sea" w/ Casper Van Dien.
- "SQUAD TALK" segment intro
- Squad Talk topic this episode focuses on the news about the new "Alt Steak" being developed to closely replicate the taste and texture of steak but is 3D printed and vegan.
- Would this be more like Star Trek replicator food?
- Discussing the first FDA approved prescription video game for ADHD treatment, "Endeavor RX".
- Will video games get more respect now that they're being used for positive
- Larry laments how kids are so obsessed with gaming vs. other activities
- Megan discusses the "possible side-effects" of the ADHD video game.
- "Whaddayou Suggest?" segment intro
- Vito suggests checking out the DUNE series of novels as well as the classic '80s film & 2003 miniseries in preparation for the upcoming remake.
- Megan suggest the series, "THE ORDER" on Netflix.
- Larry recommends going back and checking out the 2010 film, "RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN" starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
- The Podcast Recommendation for this episode is to check out HISTORY'S THREE SIDES podcast.
- Please subscribe, like, give a review and check out our Patreon page.
- Sign off, end show.
#ThePFPN #GeekingPoetic #SCI-FI #StarTrek #Netflix #Podcast
GEEKING SQUAD PODCAST! Episode SEVEN (Pop culture discussion)
GEEKING SQUAD PODCAST! Episode SIX (Pop Culture Discussion)
Movie Soundtracks: Our Top 5 Soundtracks/Film Scores & Your Poll Results!
BATMAN "Trivia Torture"! Do you know your Batman trivia??
GEEKING SQUAD PODCAST! Episode FOUR (Pop Culture topics discussed)
BATMAN! TOP 5 FAVORITE FILMS RANKED & DISCUSSED!
GEEKING SQUAD PODCAST! Episode THREE! (Pop Culture topics discussed)
TOP 5 ACTION HEROES OF FILM & T.V.!
GEEKING SQUAD PODCAST! Episode TWO (Pop Culture discussion)
Top 5 Tim Burton Movies
WHAT SCARES US? Real Talk About Fears, Phobias, & Stephen King Style Horror!
GEEKING SQUAD PODCAST! Episode ONE (Premiere!)
THE MANDALORIAN : SEASON 1 REVIEW & DISCUSSION!
Stephen King Retrospective 2: Ep. 3 - The 2010s
Stephen King Retrospective 2: Ep. 2 - The 2000s
Stephen King Retrospective 2: Ep. 1 - The 1990s
Trekking Poetic - Ep. 12 - The Menagerie Pt. 1&2
Trekking Poetic - Ep. 11 - The Corbomite Maneuver
Dinosaurs, DNA, and the Bone Wars