Episode 14 - Judge Paul White - 159th District Court
Judge Paul White has presided over The 159th District Court in Angelina County since 2001. He also serves on the Board of Directors for The Coalition. In Episode 14 of The Coalition 936 Podcast Judge White and J.P. Heath of The Coalition discuss:
- His duties for the court and with the Board of Directors.
- The benefits of the drug court he runs and the drop in recidivism.
- Some of the recent drug trends in the area
- Why prevention is so important.
- What our community can do better to service our area.
Do you or someone you know want to quit smoking? For information on The Coalition's Project Quit click here.
Would your school district like a training for the Catch My Breath E-Cig Curriculum? The Coalition can help! Call us at 936-634-9308.
The Coalition is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit in Lufkin, Texas, that serves Angelina County and beyond.
The Coalition on Facebook
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com