Leila McKenzie-Delis, founder and CEO of DIAL Global (Diverse Inclusive Aspirational Leaders), and a passionate thought leader chats to host Esther Stanhope about confidence. How to get, how to boost it, how to keep it, and how to share it.
- Her upbringing has inspired her passion. Originally born in Hong Kong, Leila was adopted as a baby by a British couple and grew up in Harrogate, Yorkshire.
- As one of the relatively few non-white people in her school and the local area, Leila began to think about the nature of identity, race, and professional ambition.
- DIAL Global’s purpose is to foster a more open, diverse, and inclusive society by helping organizations think differently about their working culture, recruitment, attitudes, and understanding of diversity in all its forms.
- Leila also presents her own podcast series ‘Diverse Inclusive Leaders’ and hosts a YouTube channel featuring exclusive talks with today's most inspirational and accomplished thought leaders.
- For more information...go to https://www.dialglobal.org/