66. Read more books by hijacking your habits (Facebook, reading, & self-improvement)
Learn how to hijack habits you don't want, and replace them with habits you do want. I'll specifically be talking about how to replace a Facebook habit with a book-reading habit. That's what I did, and that's what worked for me. But, you can try this with any habits you want to hijack. This article originally appeared on Medium. You can follow me at kadavy.net/medium Don't forget to take the Love Your Work survey for a chance to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card: http://kadavy.net/survey Show Notes: http://kadavy.net/blog/posts/hijack-habits-podcast/view more
96. Mini-life case study: One couple, 6 months in Medellín
95. Be Productively Curious. Ian Leslie, author of "Curious: The Desire to Know, and Why Your Future Depends On It"
94. In Ten Years, Will You be Glad?
93. Art is Your Job. Creator of NBC's The Blacklist, Jon Bokenkamp, on screenwriting
92. Listen to "The Voice"
91. Emmy-award winning set designer for Bill Nye, Martha Stewart, & Snoop Dogg, James Pearse Connelly
90. Success Favors Those Who Ship
89. Lead minds, not hands. L. David Marquet, author of Turn The Ship Around
88. Design Internship advice to a Millennial
87. Cab driver, neuroscientist, PBS Frontline producer, conceptual artist, & Minutiae app co-founder, Daniel J. Wilson