66. Read more books by hijacking your habits (Facebook, reading, & self-improvement)
Learn how to hijack habits you don't want, and replace them with habits you do want. I'll specifically be talking about how to replace a Facebook habit with a book-reading habit. That's what I did, and that's what worked for me. But, you can try this with any habits you want to hijack. This article originally appeared on Medium. You can follow me at kadavy.net/medium Don't forget to take the Love Your Work survey for a chance to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card: http://kadavy.net/survey Show Notes: http://kadavy.net/blog/posts/hijack-habits-podcast/view more
103. Turn Rejection into Opportunity. Libryia Jones of Wanderist.
102. Use the Seven Mental States to Optimize Your Creative Output
101. Pat Flynn: Teach While You Learn
100. Find Your Calling. (SPECIAL 100th episode!! Featuring James Altucher, Dan Ariely, Jason Fried, Seth Godin, & more)
99. Michelangelo's Creative Process. Ross King, author of The Pope's Ceiling
98. Find Your Creative City
97. A Tale of Two Bootstrappers. Rob Hunter of Focused Apps & David Kadavy
96. Mini-life case study: One couple, 6 months in Medellín
95. Be Productively Curious. Ian Leslie, author of "Curious: The Desire to Know, and Why Your Future Depends On It"
94. In Ten Years, Will You be Glad?