The Account Executive role is responsible for selling Podbean podcast hosting enterprise solutions to prospective customers, and materially contributing to the continued growth of Podbean in the enterprise space.
What We Do
Have you listened to a podcast recently? If yes, you could listen to a podcast powered by Podbean. Podbean has been providing podcast hosting services since 2007. Currently, Podbean powers over 500K+ podcasts and serves near 1 billion podcast downloads per year. With over 10 years of experience serving the podcast market, Podbean now provides enterprise level services to companies, organizations, radio stations, TV networks, and media brands. Our easy-to-use, cost-effective, secure and analytical solution is well regarded by our clients and the industry. Join us to fully reach the potential of your sales talent in this fast-growing market. The sky’s the limit in this ripe field as part of our industry-leading team.
What You Do at Podbean
Your style is to listen and learn from prospects, using a consultative sales approach to create and cultivate relationships, build and maintain customers for life. You should respond quickly and effectively to inbound leads, create a solution to meet the client’s needs, generate competitive proposals, negotiate the contract and close the deal. Besides handling the leads that come to you, you should think through the marketing opportunity within specific verticals, and create an approach to growing Podbean within these verticals. This includes working with a Sales Development Representative (SDR) on targeted outreach including email, phone, and events, working with our Marketing Team to align our messaging and ads to the right people and places.
You pride yourself in establishing long-term relationships and doing what’s best for the customer. You enjoy telling stories, doing demos and are comfortable with everyone from executives to engineers to podcasters.
In addition, you are:
- An amazing communicator; you should be great at holding people’s attention whether via email, presenting, chatting on the phone, or meeting in person.
- Comfortable when it comes to selling, understanding how to build and manage a funnel, reach the right people, execute solutions-based selling, and close deals.
- Comfortable with negotiating terms, and reviewing contracts.
- Able to listen to the needs of clients and use that information to inform our product roadmap.
- This role requires you to have a good understanding of podcasting and to be able to communicate with clients and our internal team effectively. Moderate travel is required as well.
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- Competitive Salary + commissions
- Remote work-from-home is allowed. Flexible hours. You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued— a good work-life balance is just how we do things.
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
- We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Previous experience on Account Executive, Sales, Account Manager, Marketing, Sales Executive will be valued.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org