We are looking for a strategy and execution focused VP of Marketing who has experience at high-growth SaaS companies and is able to own all areas of SaaS marketing, including but not limited to: product marketing, demand generation, content marketing, branding, public relations, influencer marketing, channel marketing and marketing analytics.
As a member of our executive team reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of Marketing is responsible for the company’s core marketing strategy and shares the responsibility to drive growth.
What We Do
With over 15 years of experience serving the podcasting market and 600k+ podcasts hosted on our platform, we have expanded our offering to include enterprise level services to companies, organizations, radio stations, TV networks, and media brands. We are recognized as an industry leader for our easy-to-use, cost-effective, secure and analytical podcasting solution which is depended on daily by some of the biggest names in business, tech and finance.
What You’ll Do
- Build and develop a high performance, high engagement marketing team to achieve excellence across marketing functions, including content, demand generation, social media, influencer, website, and email
- Work with both the sales and marketing teams to develop successful strategies and campaigns that attract new customers and keep current clients
- Develop and manage the entire content strategy, develop the marketing strategy and roadmap for its execution
- Create and execute a clear and concise yearly marketing budget plan
- Establish and execute content creation plan for website landing pages, case studies, blog posts, videos, social network posts
- Establish and execute advertising and events plans
- Create a network of strategic partnerships and influencers to generate brand awareness and extend the reach of content
- Provide ongoing tracking, measurement, KPI and ROI analysis for the team's marketing initiatives and campaigns to provide clear, actionable insights that inform and inspire communication and strategic calendar and brand initiatives
- Develop a weekly and monthly reporting cadence that demonstrates the full-funnel impact of content initiatives
- Establish automated reporting and optimization processes
- Research competitors to stay current with similar products or services on the market
Who You Are
- 7+ years of progressive marketing experience in B2B, SaaS, Advertising or other relevant B2B high growth company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Deep expertise in content marketing, SEO and social media marketing
- Experience in building communities to create a positive user experience and loyal customer base
- Experience in influencer marketing, with the ability to identify on-brand influencers and build lasting relationships
- Experience in email marketing, with a solid understanding of email and database strategy and email best practices
- Extensive knowledge on paid media (Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Highly organized and able to multitask and manage multiple projects and competing priorities without sacrificing results or quality of work
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary + bonus
- Remote work-from-home is allowed. Flexible hours. You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued— a good work-life balance is just how we do things.
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
- We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance