What could you accomplish if you were truly free to focus on the things you love most? A man who will help you find out is our guest today, the one and only Michael Hyatt.
Michael is an amazing, successful speaker, author, and entrepreneur, as well as a husband and father.
On today's edition of The Speaker Lab, Michael and I cover a lot of ground including his evolution as a speaker, and specific elements of his book Free to Focus that relate to your speaking journey. We talk about the freedom compass and the weekly and daily three, and more.
This is an exceptionally insightful episode you won't want to miss so join us for number 246 of The Speaker Lab with Michael Hyatt.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:What's the hustle fallacy? What does the power of constraints mean? How can you include your family in your side hustle dreams? Why he recommends having someone else with you on the road. What is a weekly preview and how do you do it? How do we apply the Pareto Principle? How many goals should you set per quarter and per year? What happens once you've worked more than 55 hours in a week? And so much more!
EPISODE RESOURCESMichael Hyatt's web site Michael Hyatt on Twitter Free to Focus, by Michael Hyatt Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World, by Michael Hyatt Business Accelerator coaching program Booked and Paid to Speak Elite (free) strategy session Got questions? Send them in here Email me! Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review Read episode transcripts here
259. How to Stay Relevant with Scott Stratten
258. 5 Parts to a Successful Event with Chris Mefford
257. How to Create a Speaking Pipeline with Erick Rheam
256. The Five Most Common Fears Among Speakers with Erick Rheam
255. Speaking Your Life's Story with Josh Sundquist
254. The Financial Side of Speaking with Mike Michalowicz
253. How to Change Target Audiences with Vanessa Van Edwards
252. Cultivating Relationships as a Speaker with Harriet Turk
251. Navigating Life Changes as a Speaker with Melanie Deziel
250. Create and Use New Speaking Material with Ron Tite
249. A Day in The Life of a Professional Speaker
248. Leverage Your Network
247. Selling Yourself as a Speaker
245. What Event Planners Look For in a Speaker, with Josh McGhee
244. How to Leverage YouTube For More Speaking Gigs with Amy Landino
243. How to Make a Good First Impression with Sylvie di Giusto
242. The Current State of the Speaking Market with Brandon Edmondson
241. Creating Your Speaking Brand with Rick Clemons
240. Becoming a Speaker in the International Market with Phil Jones
Job Search & Career Help RIGHT NOW - Anthony Hines -
Truck Driver 101.com
The Law School Show