Welcome back to the Toasted Tale Podcast. This is the read-through of the second post from the 'A town called me" blog. This week's letter adds a bit more clarification for what is to come in the next few weeks and explains what the hell managing your own "town" really means.
You can check out the original blog post, and many more here at - https://atowncalledme.com/
Consider becoming a Patreon!
Like, Share and Comment to help spread the good times!
For all updates on new episodes, follow me on Twitter here: @PodcastTale or Facebook here: @PodcastTale
70.Benjamin Lay: The Quaker Comet Part 1.
69. Mata Hari: Dancer, Courtesan and Spy.
68. Harriet Tubman: Slaves, Spies and Railroads.
67. Your first Audit!
66. Why become a Mayor?
64. And through the postbox a letter!
63. Spotlight on a Royalist Spy.
62. The Russian St George
61. The Capturing of Appreciation
60. Putin all your eggs in one basket.
59. Capturing Tankman
58. Capturing the Polish heart surgeon
57. Capturing Monroe
56. The adventures of Charles George Gordon
55. James Cook’s Hawaiian adventure!
54. The Quiet Norwegian revolution
53. Is Finland Real?
Toasted Tale Live 26/01/2022 - Afternoon Positivity, Debates and History!
52. Cult Schools and the abuses of Elan.
It is Free
Chalk & Talk
The No-Frills Teacher Podcast
Learn French with Anthony
The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast
The Mel Robbins Podcast