There’s no such thing as having arrived in knowledge. You rely on your CPA’S as a trusted advisor but your advisor can only be truly valuable if they are committed to having an open mind and are constantly growing and learning.
We know the power of compound interest, consider how powerful compounding your knowledge is. Most CPA’s are focused on the short term objectives and it’s a big missed opportunity. We dig in with Bryan Bloom, author of Confessions of a CPA.
Purchase his book here
Want to take a deeper dive into becoming your own banker?
Go to www.wealthwithoutbaystreet.com/masterclass to register
The Four Characters in the Financial Play
The Fuel You Need To Reach Your Vision
What is The Perfect Investment?
Client Series - Gaining Financial Freedom From Infinite Banking
Nelson Nash's Final Message For Infinite Bankers
Infinite Banking And The Cashflow Ninja
Client Series - The Infinite Banking Concept Suits Everyone
CPA Solutions For A Business Owners Whole Life
25. Client Series - Embracing the Concept of Infinite Banking
24. Client Series - Five Years With The Infinite Banking Concept
23. Client Series - Experiencing The Power of Infinite Banking
22. The Power of Policy Loans
21. Real Estate Investing with Infinite Banking
20. Profit Is A Responsibility
19. Why Insurance Companies Are The Most Financially Stable In The World
18. Do The Work
17. Finding the Money to Get Started (Live Podcast Session)
16. Helping Farmers One Policy at a Time
15. From Blue Collar to Digital Nomad