This week Máire talks to author of historical fiction Catherine Kullmann. Catherine talks about why she's drawn to the regency period she writes about and how its still relevant to today, and gives some great advice to other writers.
Máire is also trying to get people to buy her fantasy novella! You can get it here.
Remember to rate and review on itunes, or wherever you get your podcasts.
This episode was presented and produced by Máire Brophy
55. The last one
53. Interview with JM Coombs
52. Interviews with Ann Richardson and Jacky Dahlhaus
51.News from the Dublin Writers Conference and news of book launch event
50. Spotlight on After the World
49. updates, book covers and the Dublin Writers Conference
48. The Second Semi-Annual Writers Retreat
47. Everybody Loves Samwise Gamgee
46. Climate Fiction, 'Hot' New Genre
45. Writing your author bio... in space
44. Dungeons and Dragons and Advice
43. Interview with Sinead Hamill
42. It's been too long
41. NaNoWriMo past the half way point
40. NaNoWriMo Day 7
39. NaNoWriMo... And they're off!
38. Prepping for NaNoWriMo
37. Interview with Kevin Curran
36. Walking Around
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Knightly Pleasures - Erotica for Women
Grimms' Fairy Tales
Not A Podcast ASOIAF Re-Read Podcast
Code and preview