Hear cautionary tales of the industry and how the Oregon Secretary of State's Office of Small Business Assistance can help. Discover how this resource team has helped other Oregon businesses, including those starting, growing or winding down a business. Learn what to do if you believe you've been subject to unreasonable or unfair state regulatory actions, including: investigations, excessive fines or penalties, even threats or other enforcement by a state agency.
Ruth Miles, Corporate Division Director, Tribal Liaison, Oregon Secretary of State
Trevor Leahy, Small Business Advocate, Oregon Secretary of State Office of Small Business Assistance
28. Word on The Street
27. Liquor Liters, CBD Consumables, and Cage-free Chickens
26. Grassroots Advocacy
25. Turning Micro-Disappointments into Macro-Delights
24. Keeping Employment Law 'Above Bar'
23. The Future Workforce
22. Bonus Episode: Northwest Food Show
Remembering A Spirited Storyteller
21. BUCKLE UP! Session Has Begun
20. A Healthy Way to Recruit and Retain
19. Stolen Secret Sauce?!
18. Clue: Incidents and Accidents. Question: What Do Paul Simon and SAIF Corporation Have in Common?
17. Sexual Harassment Prevention
16: Food Waste Stops With Me
15: Northwest Food Show Special Edition
14: Let it Grow, Let it Grow
13: If This Were a Normal Administration
12: Translating the Legalese of Pay Equity
11: A Miniature Horse Walks Into a Bar
Migration Policy Institute Podcasts
Turning the Tide, Saving the Chesapeake Bay
Here & There Podcast
Music 4 Life Podcast
Code and preview