In this week's episode, Breffnie explains what a buyer's agent can do for you. Using examples of recent clients, Breffnie describes how a buyer's agent can make purchasing a home or commercial property easier, from defining what you want from a home, shortlisting potential properties and acting on your behalf when buying from oversees.
34. Regina Mangan and the systems that save her time.
33. Janet Carroll estate agent, the building of a business.
32. Birds do it! Nesting...time to look with fresh eyes at our home
31.Talking Colours with Ger Cooney
30. Flat fees and finite bidding times, we talk to Helen O Keefe of Auctioneera
29. Focus Focus Focus on Money Money Money before you set foot in an Open View!
28. Working from home and a bit sheepish about it?
27. The curious tale behind Blackrock College Sports Hall.
26.14 things to consider when buying an apartment to live in
25.Bidding is like matchmaking.
24: Home swapping. How does it work? Aisling's recent experience.
23. Overview of the Irish property market on 31st Dec 2018
22 Lessons learned from clients in 2018
21 Changing estate agents.
20 A-Z of Property purchase. A step by step guide to what happens when
19 Choosing an Estate Agent
17 Find it faster with these ten tips
16 Buying a second home...one family's story
15 Moving home with a dog or cat
Code and preview