I have been saving for my retirement since I was 16 years old. I used my entire first paycheck from a retail job to open up a Roth Individual Retirement Account (IRA). Today, I have a full time 9 to 5 job and I am aggressively saving for retirement. I want to ensure I have the income to retire when I am ready.
In this episode of The Purpose of Money Podcast, I share how I saved over $80,000 towards retirement in 2019.
Take a listen and you will learn:
Save yourself time and money when you do your grocery shopping with Instacart. Use my link and code (AESCARNE14C) to get $10 off and free delivery on your first purchase.
MWB Series Episode 8: How Meryanne Loum-Martin Built an Oasis in Morocco
MWB Series Episode 7: How to Ascend in Your Career
MWB Series Episode 6: How to Escape the Killing Fields & Build Wealth with a Financial Coach
40. How to Shift Your Mindset
39. How to Nail Digital Marketing
MWB Series Episode 5: How to Secure Your Seat at the Corporate Table
38. How to Bring Your Dreams to Life
37. How to Be a Frugal Entrepreneur
MWB Series Episode 4: How to Achieve Hotel Ownership with Epiq Collective
MWB Series Episode 3: How to Negotiate a Pay Raise and Get Latinas Equal Pay
36. It's the 1st Anniversary of the Podcast!
35. How to Find Your Purpose
34. How to Take a Career Break
33. How to Create Generational Health
32. How to Let Debt Go with DebtGo
MWB Series Episode 2: How to Invest in Real Estate with No Money Down
31. How to Turn Your Book Into a Movie with Terri A. Johnson
30. How to Self Publish with Michelle Jackson
29. How to Invest in Real Estate with Family
MWB Series Episode 1: How It Started Our Wealth Building Stories
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com