51.News from the Dublin Writers Conference and news of book launch event
Cathy & Máire chat (with baby Willow) chat about the Dublin Writers Conference. They talk through the experience of the conference and the topics that came up there.
Some relevant links: David Gaughran is a digital marketing guru. And though Máire couldn't remember the name, it was Amy Collins at New Shelves that gave amazing advice on Amazon profiles. You might also be interest in the Society of Authors, the London Writers Club and the Irish Writers Union.
The Dublin Writers Conference have already set dates for 2019 - so you might want to keep the time free.
We also announce the date and venue for Máire's Book launch event on 1st August. You can sign up for tickets here.
Remember to rate and review podcasts and books!
54. Interview with Catherine Kullmann
53. Interview with JM Coombs
52. Interviews with Ann Richardson and Jacky Dahlhaus
50. Spotlight on After the World
49. updates, book covers and the Dublin Writers Conference
48. The Second Semi-Annual Writers Retreat
47. Everybody Loves Samwise Gamgee
46. Climate Fiction, 'Hot' New Genre
45. Writing your author bio... in space
44. Dungeons and Dragons and Advice
43. Interview with Sinead Hamill
42. It's been too long
41. NaNoWriMo past the half way point
40. NaNoWriMo Day 7
39. NaNoWriMo... And they're off!
38. Prepping for NaNoWriMo
37. Interview with Kevin Curran
36. Walking Around
35. Fan Fiction and Ghostwriting
34. Interview with Caitriona Lally
Myths and Legends
Scary Stories Told in the Dark: A Horror Anthology Series
The Book Review
Code and preview