Religion & Spirituality:Christianity
Episode 16 from Season 1 titled: Faith meets Emotional and Mental Heath with Patrick Regan
Mental Health has been a topic for so many years not spoke about but it is apart of so many of our lives. We all go through times when we don't feel strong enough to cope, what do we do? What about when a friend is struggling, how do we support them well? Patrick helps us understand the issues and how to love and work through them. Mental and emotional health is not something to be embarrassed about and in this episode, we find out why.
Check out Kintsugi Hope here... https://www.kintsugihope.com/
Instagram - patrickregan2726
Coming up in October....
Take a retreat day with Cris in East London at a beautiful location.
Join Cris for the St Albans Science fiction lecture and see some real-life stormtroopers.
Cris Rogers is a church leader at Allhallowsbow.org.uk and Director of Making Disciples. For more information check out wearemakingdisciples.com
78. When Christians don't look like Jesus with Beatrice Smith.
77. Interview with Andy Butler Sports journalist about faith, work and sport.
76. How do I pray for healing?
75. Prayer and Fasting, what's the deal with guest Yemi Adedeji
74. How to catch your spiritual breath Part III: Finding joy in the joyless place
73. How to catch your spiritual breath Part II: City People Learning the Wilderness Life.
72. How to catch your spiritual breath when you're running a marathon that has no end.
71. An Advent episode on what Jesus meant when He said "I am the light of the world".
70. Do I really need to go to Church to be a Christian with Sim Dendy.
69. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector and how to look a little bit more like Jesus.
68. What does it mean "The Joy of the Lord is my strength?"
67. As a disciple how do we cope with disappointment with Cathy Madavan
66. Why sleep is actually a spiritual discipline with Beki Rogers
65. How to stay spiritually strong during the pandemic? Interview with Pastor Luke Whyte
64. How to keep running the faith race in the middle of a pandemic?
63. Have the Priests got worship wrong?
62. Four ways to make your life count as a follower of Jesus.
61. Interview with Dr Nick Toseland on his adventure into the world of Conspiracy Theories.
60. How to make my life more peaceful.
59. Talking with Tent Theologian Stephen Backhouse on Conspiracy and Fake News
The Bible Recap
Kingdom Power Fellowship Int'l
The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)
Unashamed with Phil & Jase Robertson
The Briefing - AlbertMohler.com
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com