· There are often many fun things to do on Mondays in NYC for Bartenders! This week we visit:
•KettleOne happy hour at Plug Uglies
· Brendan & Alex tell us all about Martin Miller’s Gin.
· Cocktail of the Week – Fruitations Tangerita:
· 2 oz Silver Tequila
· 1 oz Fruitations Tangerine
· ¼ oz Fresh Lemon Juice
· ½ oz Simple Syrup
· ½ oz Fresh Lime Juice
· Shake with ice. Add 1 oz Seltzer. Strain into Highball glass filled with fresh ice.
· Book of the Week: Cosmopolitan, A Bartender’sLive by Toby Cecchini
· Thanks to my friend Shane Boyle, originally from Billybegs, counry Donegal, Ireland for inspiring the title of this week’s show! Shane is an awesome Bartender and now works at O’Reilly’s at 54 W. 31 Street in NYC.
Dano's Tequila and Resources for Bartenders
WBSE (Whiskey Bourbon Scotch Enthusiasts)
Keeping the Hustle Alive with Walter Easterbrook
Ten (plus) Bartender Book Recommendations
Distilled Spirits Council President Chris Swonger
Ever Think About Creating Your Own Bartender Podcast?
Coronavirus Effect on the Hospitality Industry, Part 1
Jacob Briars - of the Bacardi Company
Tequila Town - Live from the Back of a Pickup Truck
Tequila - Deep Dive
Circle Hospitality Group
Tribute to my Bartending Mentor
Chris Fletcher of Jack Daniels
Cocktails Made Simple by Brian Weber & Amin Benny
Cocktail Photography with Anthony Nader @52Chefs
A Hot Dog Is a Sandwich
The Food Chain
Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street Radio
The Fantastic History Of Food
Truls & Hellstrøm - Tar munnen full