Termination of Repeat Infringers
Podbean respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. Podbean has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination of users who are repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
Podbean responds to claims of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). To notify us of copyright infringement on our services, please send a written notice to email@example.com that includes all of the following information:
- The date of your notification;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Services are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that we have removed your content that you believe is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent using the contact information set forth above:
- Your physical or electronic signature; A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Delaware and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by Podbean copyright agent, Podbean may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may (in Podbean’s discretion) be reinstated on the Services in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice.
We will respond to all notices that meet the requirements set forth above and comply with any applicable laws. We reserve the right to remove any content without prior notice and at our sole discretion.