DAVE BALL, former Steel Industry Executive, Chairman, Washington County, Pennsylvania, Republican Party and the Peters Township Council:
- Assault On The Ballot Box – Lessons Learned In Pennsylvania
- Dave Ball contends that the number of votes cast should not exceed the number of registered voters in any election - Why did the exact opposite happen in the 2020 election?
- Ball: In Pennsylvania alone, around 202,000 votes cannot be attributed to registered voters
KYLE SHIDELER, Director and Senior Analyst for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, Center for Security Policy, Author, "Unmasking Antifa: Five Perspectives on a Growing Threat," @ShidelerK
- Rep. Michael Turner holds FBI’s feet to the fire on Antifa
- Kyle Shideler: How can you not be an "organization" but still have "local and regional nodes?"
- The FBI lacks the interests, not the resources, to look into Antifa
- Antifa groups showing signs of stress despite unrest
STEPHEN BLANK, Senior Fellow, The Foreign Policy Research Institute's Eurasia Program, Author, "Russo-Chinese Energy Relations: Politics in Command" and "Politics and Economics in Putin's Russia"
- Stephen Blank talks about Russia's recent escalation along the Ukrainian border: Another episode in a protracted war that began in 2014
- Russia is a mafia state that needs to see itself as respected by the rest of the world
- Blank argues that the West needs to engage in robust deterrence in and around Ukraine
- Military Aid for Ukraine: Offsetting Moscow’s Asymmetric Edge
PETER HUESSY, Director of Strategic Deterrence Studies, Mitchell Institute for Aerospace Studies:
- The U.S. Military's Nuclear Arsenal Is What Keeps Us Safe
- At its peak during the Cold War, Russia had close to 12,000 long range missiles. Today, Putin's Russia has devoted its resources towards developing limited nuclear capabilities
- In the U.S. Congress today, lawmakers believe that, "a cheaper sponge is better than an expensive sponge"