Religion & Spirituality:Christianity
The story of a prophet wherein the cows get the last word! Dad and I enthuse over this simultaneously hilarious and deep little book, ranging from hyperomnipresence to mutable immutability to the self-defeating prophecy and the spiritual dangers of resenting God's mercy.
Support us on Patreon!
1. Luther's commentary on Jonah in LW 19
2. Steiger, Jonas Propheta
3. Sonderegger, Systematic Theology vol. 1
4. For a good example of putting your money where your prophetic mouth is, see the Simon-Ehrlich wager
5. Check out our previous episode on Athanasius dealing with God's dilemma
6. Here are my sermons on Jonah 1, Jonah 2, Jonah 3, and Jonah 4, plus scroll down this page to #6 to see my cartoony take on the Jonah story
More about us at sarahhinlickywilson.com and paulhinlicky.com!
It is Free