Ep 23: Worried your floor plan isn't truly complete? - Top Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Finalize Your Dream Home Floor Plan
Worried your floor plan isn't truly complete? Wondering if there are any last minute changes you should make?
This episode wraps up our mini series on design by offering thought provoking questions designed to help you evaluate your floor plan to ensure it will fit your lifestyle in the best possible way.
Find the Ultimate Log Home Planning Guide Here -- > https://cariboucreek.com/pre-order-your-ultimate-log-home-planning-guide/
Check out the Kootenai Floor Plan --> https://cariboucreek.com/kootenai/
Is Hiring an Interior Designer Beneficial? https://cariboucreek.com/log-home-decorating-is-hiring-an-interior-designer-beneficial/
Topics we discuss:
- How to determine if your floor plan is too large?
- How to consolidate space?
-Laundry Room design
- How to light a log house well
- The kitchen work triangle and how it can help you design your kitchen space
- Ensuring you have enough space in hallways and door ways and why this matters
- How to evaluate how you use space and infuse your new floor plan creatively as a result of that evaluation
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com