DRONES! AIAP August 2021 Meeting | Usage in Professional Architectural Photography.
A candid discussion regarding the use of drones in contemporary professional architectural photography by prominent AIAP members:
• Using drones as a professional architectural photographer.
• Best drones for architectural photography.
• FAA Part 107 Certification and Licensing
• Advantages and disadvantages of drone photography compared to aerial photography using helicopters and small aircraft.
• Insurance for commercial drone photographers.
• Tips for processing architectural images taken with drones.
• Accessories for more successful drone photography.
• Business tips for drone photographers.
• Lume Cube Anti-Collision Strobe for Drones (https://www.amazon.com/Lume-Cube-Strobe-Anti-Collision-Lighting/dp/B07TDNL1KV)
• Antenna Booster (https://www.amazon.com/HONG-YI-HAT-Transmitter-Extender-Accessories/dp/B084LFC2MP)
• Pelican-style hard case for Phantom 4 Pro (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D96K6DW)
The Association of Independent Architectural Photographers™ was established in 2001 and is an Internet-based trade association with one primary purpose: To promote the professional success of established independent architectural photographers. Membership in the AIAP is open to full-time professional architectural photographers. You can find the AIAP online at www.aiap.net.
This Podcast is Copyright 2021 The Association of Independent Architectural Photographers™, All Rights Reserved. This content may not be used either in full or in part without the written consent of the AIAP.
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com