A conversation with F. Jenny & E. Fox: Is the inclusion of public interest a good idea?
In this new episode, Eleanor M. Fox (Professor, NYU School of Law) discusses with Frédéric Jenny (Chairman, OECD Competition Committee) Public interest.
Video available on Concurrences Youtube channel
Follow us on Twitter @CompetitionLaws and join the Concurrences page on Linkedin to receive updates on our next podcast episodes.
If you want to read more about this topic, check the Concurrences website where you can find all relevant articles:
- Hellenic Competition Authority, The Hellenic Competition Authority initiates a public consultation process on the proposal to create a sandbox for sustainable development and competition in the national market, 12 July 2021, e-Competitions July 2021, Art. N° 101832
- Catherine Prieto, Laurence Idot, Emmanuel Combe, Anne Wachsmann, David Bosco, Etienne Pfister, Mathilde Poulain, Marie-Cecile Rameau, Josep M. Carpi Badia, Etienne Chantrel, Didier Theophile, Guy Canivet, Rafael P. Amaro, Henri Piffaut, Doris Hildebrand, Paulo Burnier Da Silveira, Fatma El-Zahraa Adel, The integration of public interest considerations in the application of competition rules (26 Nov 2020), May 2021, Concurrences N° 2-2021, Art. N° 100229, www.concurrences.com
- Christian Ritz, Oliver Cook, Florian von Schreitter, The EU Commission calls for contributions regarding the relationship between competition and sustainability policies, 13 October 2020, e-Competitions October 2020, Art. N° 97595
- Andrea Cosnita-Langlais, On the law and economics of public interest defense for cartels, May 2020, Concurrences N° 2-2020, Art. N° 94324
- Simon Holmes, Consumer welfare, sustainability and competition law goals, May 2020, Concurrences N° 2-2020, Art. N° 93496, www.concurrences.com
It is Free