A conversation with F. Jenny & E. Fox: Cross-border issues, new ways of thinking globally
In this new episode, Eleanor M. Fox (Professor, NYU School of Law) discusses with Frédéric Jenny (Chairman, OECD Competition Committee) Cross-border cooperation.
Video available on Concurrences Youtube channel
Follow us on Twitter @CompetitionLaws and join the Concurrences page on Linkedin to receive updates on our next podcast episodes.
If you want to read more about this topic, check the Concurrences website where you can find all relevant articles:
- Eleanor M. Fox Liber Amicorum - Antitrust Ambassador To The World, PART III - Emerging Economies: Challenges and Opportunities
- Teresa Moreira, International cooperation in competition law enforcement: Is regional cooperation the best option for developing countries?, September 2021, Concurrences N° 3-2021, Art. N° 101384, www.concurrences.com
- Paula Farani de Azevedo Silveira and Paula de Andrade Baqueiro CADE, Rekindling Convergence: The Digital Economy and the Need for a Coherent and Convergent Global Competition Law Enforcement, Frédéric Jenny Liber Amicorum Volume II - Standing Up for Convergence and Relevance in Antitrust
- Harry First, Digital platforms and competition policy in developing countries, May 2021, Concurrences N° 2-2021, Art. N° 100660, www.concurrences.com
- European Competition Network Brief, The French Competition Authority accepts the commitments made by an online travel agency (Booking.com), 10 December 2019, e-Competitions December 2019, Art. N° 96208
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com