In episode 3, Michael and Steve talk about viruses, how they live and how they replicate.
Included in the discussions are:
- Why people get sick.
- How to build an immune system and the necessary fundamental nutrients, as well as a new insight from the NIH about how to hinder the replication of Covid internally.
- Enzymes and how they help protect the body.
- Resources where listeners can find the science behind some of the conversations and material covered.
- Vitamin A - the primary, and most important, nutrient for nourishing and building the immune system. It is the first line of defense.
- Signs and symptoms that indicate a person is getting sick from the flu and/or Covid. How to immediately stop either one from manifesting.
- Daily doses for vitamins A, C, D and zinc, as well as indications of how your mind tells you you’re on the path to getting sick.