Grief & Grieving with Matthew Stapley
My guest today has been the audiences most requested return guest to date, Matthew Stapley!
Many of you will remember Matthew from his first appearance on the Psychic/Medium episode. He's one of my favorite people and I'm so glad I could get him back to talk again, this time about grief and the grieving process.
I know it might sound really heavy to a lot of you, and it can be from time to time.
But as we discuss, everyone loses someone or something that they love eventually.
Life isn't over because of this loss, the loss itself doesn't even have to be
a death to be impactful on you. Just listen and you'll see what I mean.
Let's get through these hard times together!
Lastly we've got some major updates to the ranking!
1. Still the US, but even closer to being dethroned than ever before!
2. India, not just holding their place, but increasing their hold.
3. The UK, having just taken this spot back from newcomer to the list and number 4.
4. Sweden! and finally holding onto the top five with all they have got...
5. Germany, pushing Canada down to Number 6, although this episode with my favorite Canadian will surely be changing up these charts again shortly.
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com