Welcome to the Insight Thru Experience Podcast. In this episode, we have brought together five candidates mere hours after they completed our grueling operator assessment and selection process. They volunteered to share their experiences to help those coming up behind them find success.
For more info on our unit... Visit our website at: Visit us at https: https://www.airforcespecialtactics.af.mil/724STG/
- 00:00 Intro
- 04:07 Round Table intros
- 04:50 How's recovery been up to this point?
- 07:00 How are you mentally processing the experience?
- 09:58 Explain the value of the feedback you received after the process was over?
- 16:34 What did you value on a personal level about the process?
- 20:40 How did you prepare for selection?
- 24:37 What was your biggest weakness and how did you deal with it?
- 28:45 If you could go back and change something about your prep, what would it be and why?
- 33:33 What did you see in other candidates that you valued and tried to emulate?
- 37:58 What were some of the things you witnessed in others that was tripping them up?
- 44:37 When is a good time to leave the unit and why?
- 46:34 When did you hit your lowest point and what did you do about it?
- 55:26 When did you hit your high point and how did you capitalize on it?
- 59:33 What is the one event you want to go back and do again?
- 1:03:18 What's one thing an operator can do to prepare for operator selection?
- 1:07:15 Final thoughts around the table.