Change Management In a Virtual World
Change management is a critical part of any successful project or initiative. With so much change happening both in the legal industry and in the world as a whole, a good change management program has never been more important, especially if your firm expects to continue with a hybrid work model into the foreseeable future.
In this podcast, we’ll talk to Sharon Ford, Change Management Manager at Perkins Coie, about how to think about change management in a hybrid workplace.
Questions that Holly will ask Sharon:
1. Over the past two years, people have gone through a tremendous amount of change. Does the pace of change in the world at large impact how we talk about change internally to our stakeholders and end users?
2. What are some aspects of change management that become more important when communicating with a hybrid workforce?
3. What are some specific issues, or ‘gotchas’, that people involved in change management efforts may not realize will be problematic?
4. A successful change management effort will always tailor the message to the audience. Has the way you think about different audiences changed in a hybrid environment?
5. If you could provide listeners with one (or two!) takeaways for putting together a successful change management initiative in a hybrid environment, what would it be?
@Holly Hanna - KM Firm Solutions Manager, Perkins Coie LLP
@Sharon Ford - Change Management Manager, Perkins Coie LLP
Recorded on 03-31-2022
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com