Integrating Legal Services into Attorney Workflows Session #2: Incorporating Outside Legal Services
Driving adoption of even useful technology is notoriously difficult. What are some helpful strategies for Litigation Support professionals to get buy-in and training time commitments from busy attorneys?
Questions Sachin will ask speaker:
1. What are some of the considerations for a law firm to opt for managed document review over reviewing documents in-house?
2. What type of training on your platform or services do litigation attorneys need to make the shift to managed document review a seamless one?
3. What strategies have you found to be most effective when getting attorneys to modify their workflows to incorporate outside legal services?
4. How has the shift to remote work changed how law firm attorneys and in-house counsel work with legal service providers such as Quislex?
5. How would you suggest firms discuss and get client approval for the use of outside legal services?
@Sachin Gupta - Knowledge Management Attorney – Data & Technology Transactions, Latham & Watkins LLP
Bobby Coppola - VP of Legal Solutions and Strategic Growth, Quislex
Recorded on 04-01-2022
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com