The Recruiting Brainfood Podcast
Founders Focus - Ep25 - Up close and personal with Alex van Klaveren CEO of KANDIDATE
Founders Focus is the show where we get up close and personal with the leaders of the businesses changing the way we work today
Next up is Alex van Klaveren, CEO of KANDIDATE
- What are the benefits of being a non-recruiter, getting into the recruitment business?
- Were you always going to start a business or did it just happen?
- When did you know it was going to happen?
- What are the key differences from being a CEO vs senior manager?
- What are the toughest challenges of the role today?
- What role does technology play in solving the talent acquisition problem?
- What exciting things can customers expect from KANDIDATE in 2022?
All this and more as we take a deep dive into the business leaders building the technology changing the way we work today.
Ep25 Founders Focus is supported by KANDIDATE
“I Love Spending Money on Head Hunters” - said no one, ever…
The Embedded Sourcer model will get you results by finding new candidates for hard to fill roles. This is not just operating Linkedin Recruiter - this is advanced Boolean Search, X Ray Search, Social Search, and AI based diversity sourcing to find you new, quality candidates that you hadn’t found before.
We build talent pipelines of 150+ per role, find candidate email addresses, and write engaging reach out copy. We offer a flat fee monthly pricing model-contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
It is Free