The Advantages of Disadvantages
Join our free teacherpreneur community.
Leo, Mike, and Andrew talk about burnout in education, Learn YOUR English beginnings, their journey, and how teachers can overcome obstacles. Drawing parallels from stories presented in Malcolm Gladwell's David and Goliath - the beginning of French impressionism, why going to Harvard isn't necessarily an advantage, Ikea's controversial founding and more - they tackle how successful teaching businesses emerge from seeing advantages in disadvantages.
Specifically, they discuss:
Read more about this episode on the LYE blog.
As always, thank you for listening. Your support has been overwhelming and we couldn't do what we do without you. We hope this podcast serves as an effective CPD tool for you.
If you have a comment or question about today's show, we'd love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways we at LYE can help you right now:
1. See our free guides for teachers
2. TBLT Made Easy - tasks to your inbox!
3. Grow your business with us
4. Receive a free teaching and business tip every week in your inbox
5. Book a complimentary consultation with us to look at your goals
6. Follow us on IG: @learnyourenglish
It is Free