155-WGAN-TV | 9+ SIMLAB STAGES Updates for Matterport Digital Twin Integrations for AEC | Matterport Partner
SIMLAB has updated nine plus (9+) features in SIMLAB STAGES to help communicate and manage commercial construction and renovation (AEC) projects.
On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 28 July 2022, my guest will be SIMLAB Founder and CEO Marek Koźlak, PhD Eng. (@SIMLAB) whom will demo:
✓ 9+ SIMLAB STAGES Updates for Matterport Digital Twin Integrations for AEC
1. Matterport Mattertag importer is now ready
2. Brush Tool Kit for adding comments to Screenshots
3. Email notifications for notes and their status change
4. High, Medium and Low quality switch for 3D models (Desktop)
5. Project location by integration with Google Maps
6. Transfer of notes between stages (Web & Desktop)
7. Custom Branding
8. Value-Added Reseller of SIMLAB STAGES
10. Public demos
✓ SIMLAB website
✓ SIMLAB STAGES micro-site
✓ SIMLAB YouTube Channel
✓ SIMLAB Founder and CEO Marek Kozlak
✓ WGAN Forum: @SIMLAB @Jedrzej
About SIMLAB STAGES (Info provided by SIMLAB)
STAGES is a construction monitoring solution combined with a cross-sector communication platform that allows easy free viewing and comparison of sequential scans.
A single platform to host multiple types of building representations including scan, CAD, and BIM to transparently compare at any point in time are helpful as a permanent record of foundation placement, framing completion, mechanical installation, pre-drywall, and owner turnover.
An entire team is able to remotely monitor progress from anywhere.
STAGES gives everyone tools to post an issue, add audio, brush and picture notes, and resolve the issue. The complete history is saved within STAGES.
This allows variances from plan to field to be controlled, tracked and resolved. Regardless of a newly constructed facility or renovation, the stored views are permanently available for reference.
STAGES allows to:
• 2D PDF and CAD plans, and/or 3D BIM model to be viewed simultaneously with any scan stage.
• easily combine and overlay IFC, BIM models, Matterport Scans, OBJ, PDF blueprints, and FBX scans into a single viewer.
• step through the timeline to explore the building from any viewpoint. Easily validate property condition at any point in time.
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com