Bart Zandbergen Talks with Cookie Co. Founder Elise Thomas
Host Bart Zandbergen was joined in the podcast studio by entrepreneur Elise Thomas. Known as “the cookie lady” on social media, Elise is the visionary and founder of Cookie Co. The launch of her business during the pandemic was full of hurdles, but nothing was able to keep Elise from following her dream. Recently nominated for the prestigious EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Elise is passionate about bringing her gourmet cookies made locally to a neighborhood near you. With both corporate and franchise locations opening across the country, Elise shares her journey with us as well as some pivotal lessons learned that she has collected thus far.
In this episode learn more about:
- How perseverance and discipline helped Elise launch a successful business during the pandemic
- What inspired Elise to launch Cookie Co., and what ignited their swift national expansion
- How she overcame challenges such as a house fire, a surprise pregnancy, and relentless restrictions due to the pandemic while developing Cookie Co.
- Why upholding their strict quality standards is of the utmost importance to them, especially now that they are franchising
- What lessons Elise learned from just completing her first Boston Marathon and what advice she would give other entrepreneurs to help them thrive
Learn more about Cookie Co. by visiting their website: https://www.cookieco.com/ or follow them on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theofficialcookieco/
The Zandbergen Report, where wealth strategies and investment wisdom collide, is led by host Bart Zandbergen. The show is also available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Store, Podbean and Spotify.
Interested in being a guest on The Zandbergen Report? Email email@example.com.
Learn more about Bart by visiting www.BartZandbergen.com
NO OFFER OR SOLICITATION: The contents of this podcast episode: (i) do not constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, and (ii) may not be relied upon in making an investment decision related to any investment offering Axxcess Wealth Management, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Axxcess does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein. Opinions are our current opinions and are subject to change without notice. Prices, quotes, rates are subject to change without notice. Generally, investments are NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT BANK GUARANTEED and MAY LOSE VALUE.
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com