The Domain Query series is finally back, after a long hiatus. This week's question comes from a reader and subscriber to my Telegram channel - be sure to subscribe if you have not done so already, it's a great community of like-minded men who banter back and forth and just generally have a lot of fun ribbing me about my awful taste in music and women. (I can't help it if my critics are all Philistines...)
Anyway, reader MK asked the following:
I hope this missive finds you well, and I thank you again for your extensive response to my last domain query...
Today, I write to you on behalf of my friend, we'll call him Z. Z asked, with respect to the Pajeet Code phenomenon, whether or not Indian culture raises its men to be more gamma than the Anglosphere does. And I see his point: the act of Pajeet coding - to shortcut code that sort of works for now - is how gammas deal with every problem. As one of the few men who understand both Indian culture and the SSH, what do you think? Is Z onto something? Are Indian men more gamma than the Western norm?
Since I intend to relay your response to him, I would strongly prefer something that can be easily shared as a response. Thank you again for your time, for all your work, especially that on the 404 War.
I am certainly happy for this response to be shared, though keep in mind that a lot of blue-pilled types will probably find it off-putting. I cannot help that, the truth is what it is, but we must not shy away from it.
In this Domain Query, I explain where this particularly awful phenomenon comes from, its consequences for the Indians who suffer from it, and how it can potentially be fixed. (Spoiler alert: it's not likely to happen anytime soon.)
As always, many thanks to my readers for writing in with questions and suggestions, I am happy to answer queries from my readership, so feel free to reach out and ask if there is something you would like me to unpack.
Protect Yourself From Big Tech
I make some pretty incendiary statements in this podcast, and in most of my podcasts. I can only do so because I take steps to protect myself from the Big Tech companies, and preserve my identity. You need to do the same – this is no longer optional, because if you don’t, the gatekeepers WILL come for your head.
If you don’t know where to start, then I’ve got you covered right here with this post. Here are the specific steps that you can take:
- Make sure that your web traffic is safe and protected from prying eyes using a VPN – click here to get a massive 80% OFF on a 24-month subscription with Surfshark;
- Be sure also to check out Incogni, the new data and privacy management tool offered by Surfshark, which simply works behind the scenes to ensure that no malign actors can take advantage of your data ever again;
- Another solid VPN option for you is Atlas VPN, brought to you by the same company that creates NordVPN;
- The best SSD drive that you can get right now, with blazing fast speeds and near-native storage capabilities, is probably the SanDisk Extreme 1TB Portable SSD with NVMe technology – I bought this myself to keep a moving backup of all of my files, it’s the size of a credit card, and it’s absolutely superb;
Build Your Platform
- Get yourself a proper domain for your site or business with Namecheap;
- Put your site onto a shared hosting service using A2Hosting for the fastest, most secure, and stable hosting platform around – along with unlimited email accounts of unlimited size;
- Create beautiful websites with amazing, feature-rich content using Divi from Elegant Themes;
Stand for Western Civilisation
- Buy yourself a proper Bible;
- Get your Castalia Library books here;
- Buy yourself a proper knife for personal defence;
- Groom yourself properly with tips and advice from Superb Shaving;