This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that operates ''before psychology'' - that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with Clare Dimond a wonderful return guest to the show, and this time the topic is about how the personal mind creates a sense of seeking and wanting, and how we can tune into a 'purer' sense of evolving and creating. Clare is a skilled teacher of the understanding behind Quality of Mind, and a prolific and gifted author.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is behind all wants and desires
- The red herring of the rewards in life, our peak moments - fuelling the confusion.
- The purpose of resistance - not trying to avoid it and how it is our inner conditioning made external -
- Feel and sensing not thinking about our feelings and emotions
- Shifting out of identification and inevitable resistance, and how that leads to curiousity
- Deeper knowing and sensing, obviousness
- Two types of sensitivity: our fluid raw primal 'reality immersion' and our conceptual separated conditioned based sensitivity
- The intelligence in how to run the body mind- the sensing and then our innocent identification to that
- The natural revealing a way of supporting a body mind to its optimum
Curious - want to know more?
You can find out more about Clare and her work here
- Another episode with Clare What has this got to with how we communicate, lead and turn up at work?
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn and has a large collection of articles and posts