Mention Everyone in Teams Chat - #267
Busy Teams chats get muted. Noisy chats get ignored. Mention someone in a chat and you get their attention. Now, when you need to address everyone in the chat, you can. But should you? Daniel and Darrell discuss.
Also, on this last episode for the year:
- Microsoft Bookings - Custom domain support
- Microsoft Bookings - Mobile Apps will not be available on Google Playstore and Apple App Store from 01/31/2023
- Feature release status for your organization in Message center
- Announcing SharePoint Sites Coverage in Search Usage Analytics
- Microsoft Teams: Mention Everyone in chat
- Pausing the Briefing emails from Microsoft Viva
- Microsoft 365: Microsoft Feed
We would like to thank you all for your support and viewership this year. We filled your feed with commentary about Microsoft 365 updates. We launched a new channel and shifted. We had another year of priceless engagement from friends and viewers in the chat. Thank you so much. See you again next year - Jan 9, 2023.
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Follow us! Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel - https://DanielGlenn.com/YT
Darrell - https://www.youtube.com/modernworkmentor
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2023 Podbean.com