S8E2: Being a Lifelong Learner in Pharmacy!
On this week's episode, Jovin interviewed Dr. Laura Chen who is a PGY-2 trained board certified ambulatory care pharmacist (BCACP) who recently became a certified diabetes care and education specialist (CDCES). Please tune in to learn more about why you should be a lifelong learner, requirements for obtaining your BCACP and/or CDCES, how to prepare for both, and much more!
Resources talked about during this episode:
- Email: Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/laurachenpharmd/
- BPS: Board of Pharmacy Specialties Homepage (bpsweb.org)
- BCACP: Ambulatory Care Pharmacy - Board of Pharmacy Specialties (bpsweb.org)
- BCACP prep material:
- CDCES: CDCES (diabeteseducator.org)
It is Free