Host Natasha Levinger and her co-host/husband/producer, Brett, are thrilled to interview Judika Illes, author of Pure Magic and about a billion other books on magic, tarot, spells, spirits and all things "woo".
In this episode, they discuss:
- The practical nature of magic
- What a culture's vocabulary reveals about it
- Talking to your ancestors
- The role of experience in practicing magic
- "If you're human, you can do it."
- The importance of "maybe"
- Brett's feud with Jen Rondeau
- Judy, Judy, Judy! (Brett was wrong)
- Natasha's 2023 playlist
- Making a playlist for your inner child
- Incoming inspiration this week!
- And more!
- Natasha's book, Healing Your Inner Child, is available for pre-order now on Amazon.
- You can schedule a healing or learn about about Natasha's work by visiting highestlighthealing.com
- Don't forget to rate/review us on Apple Podcasts and Spotify and tell your friends about us
- Also, if you sign up for Natasha's newsletter, you'll get three free guided audio meditations, including one on clearing your chakras!
- Send questions or show topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting to Know Woo is a weekly podcast dedicated to dispelling the rhetoric that so-called "woo-woo" practices such as energy work, energy healing, inner child healing, chakra clearing, and more are impractical and ineffective, and instead are pragmatic, transformative, and powerful.
Mentioned in the show:
- Judika's instagram
- Judika's twitter
- Cool Jen Rondeau
- Spite by Bill Nomates
- "Judy, Judy, Judy..." vs "judyjudyjudy"