So this episode is the very embarrassing story of when I was young.
The time I won a beauty pageant dressed as a woman.
This was taken from a live stream of me about 18 months ago and it never got released.
Today is the day it goes out to the masses!
Hopefully you guys enjoy it as it is a hell of a funny story!
Please like and share the show.
Catch-up with me on my socials: https://linktr.ee/walkthelinepodcast
Website - www.thewalkthelinepodcast.com
Welcome to today's episode where we'll be talking about a hilarious and embarrassing story of Ryan, who won a beauty pageant dressed as a woman.
- Ryan will share the story of how he got into the pageant, planned the whole thing, chose his dress and music, and had to do a strip tease, all leading up to winning the prize.
How it all started
- Ryan was invited to a charity event that included a beauty pageant contest as part of the entertainment.
- He thought it would be fun to participate and maybe even win the prize, but there was a catch - he had to dress up as a woman to enter the pageant.
- Ryan had never dressed up as a woman before, so he had to find a way to make it work.
- He enlisted the help of a female friend who helped him pick out a dress and accessories, as well as do his makeup.
- He also practiced his walk and rehearsed the strip tease he had to perform during the talent portion of the pageant.
Choosing the dress and music
- Ryan went for a classic and elegant look, choosing a long, flowing evening gown that was black and had sequins.
- He also selected music that would fit his outfit and routine, settling on a dance number.
The strip tease
- The talent portion of the pageant required our guest to do a strip tease in front of the judges and audience.
- He was nervous but decided to go for it, slowly removing pieces of his outfit while dancing to the music.
- To his surprise, the audience loved it and he received a standing ovation.
- Despite feeling embarrassed, Ryan was thrilled when he was announced as the winner of the pageant.
- He received a sash, a bouquet of flowers, and a gift card to a local spa, but the real prize was the experience and the memories that would last a lifetime.
- Ryan's experience of winning a beauty pageant dressed as a woman is a hilarious and embarrassing story that he'll never forget.
- We hope you enjoyed hearing about the planning, the dress, the music, the strip tease, and the prizes that made this story so memorable.