Host Natasha Levinger and her co-host/husband/producer, Brett, are so excited to have prolific author and gifted intuitive, Tanya Carroll Richardson to the show. They talk about empaths and Tanya's new book, Empath Heart: Relationship Strategies for Sensitive People.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Natasha claiming her own name!
- A recent breakthrough for Brett
- The power of speaking your thoughts out loud
- Neural pathways for speech production and hearing
- How listening to you inner child parts creates space for decisions
- Tanya's many books and TWO upcoming oracle decks
- How much this book resonates for Brett & Natasha
- The high rate of codependency among empaths
- Defining what she means by "empath"
- Cultivating the ability to turn empathic abilities on or off
- Feeling & Absorbing versus Observing & Witnessing
- Empaths don't have to feel & absorb to get intuitive information
- Learning to take up more space in the world
- Regularly checking in with your own feelings
- Knowing your north star priorities
- Sitting with uncomfortable energy
- This week's energy report
- And more!
- Pre-order Natasha's new book, Healing Your Inner Child, and get a free class on inner validation. Details at highestlighthealing.com.
- You can learn about about Natasha's 3-month mentorship offering, Awakening at highestlighthealing.com
- Don't forget to rate/review us on Apple Podcasts and Spotify and tell your friends about us
- Also, if you sign up for Natasha's newsletter, you'll get three free guided audio meditations, including one on clearing your chakras!
- Send questions or show topic suggestions to email@example.com
Getting to Know Woo is a weekly podcast dedicated to dispelling the rhetoric that so-called "woo-woo" practices such as energy work, energy healing, inner child healing, chakra clearing, and more are impractical and ineffective, and instead are pragmatic, transformative, and powerful.
Mentioned in the show:
- Tanya's instagram
- Tanya's facebook
- Tanya's website
- Lala Clothing
- Washington Post Dinner Recipes
- Pea the Feary
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Friend of the Pod and gifted human being, Jonathan Koe
- Astrologer and friend of the pod, Britten LaRue