179-WGAN-TV | Understanding Level of Detail (LOD) Meets Matterport Pro3 Camera with Robotic Imaging
If you are a Matterport Service Provider that owns a Matterport Pro3 Camera - or is planning to buy one - and you are interested in scanning for Architects, Engineers and Construction (AEC) professionals, this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show will help you understand if/when you can use the Matterport Pro3 Camera for:
1. Outdoor Elevations
3. E57 Files
4. Matterport MatterPaks
5. Accuracy of Measurement
6. Large commercial spaces
7. Land for sale
My subject matter expert guest on this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show 5 pm ET Thursday, 2 March 2023 is Robotic Imaging Chief Operations Officer Will Buzan:
✓ WGAN-TV | MSPs: Understanding Level of Detail (LOD) Meets Matterport Pro3 Camera
Potential AEC clients may ask you about Level of Detail (LOD) when doing scans. And, these terms have precise meaning.
Will will help us understand Level of Detail, including showing examples.
1. Matterport point cloud vs. Leica RTC360 point cloud
2. LOD meaning and interpretation for AEC - demo various level of detail
3. no legal verbiage or disclaimer for MSPs
4. What MSPs should be super-careful about?
5. When/how MSPs might partner with Robotic Imaging
6. What jobs in the AEC space can MSPs do with a Matterport Pro3 Camera?
Two related WGAN-TV shows (videos below):
1. WGAN-TV Transcript: Matterport MatterPak and E57 File: Pro3 vs. Pro2/BLK360
2. WGAN-TV Transcript: | Matterport + Leica BLK360: 20 Questions (and Answers)
What questions should I ask Will about LOD and Matterport Pro3 Camera on this WGAN-TV show?
About Robotic Imagining (from the Robotic Imaging website)
What is Robotic Imaging?
Our team consists of reality capture technicians throughout the world digitizing the future of industrial, commercial and residential real estate. Robotic Imaging digitizes the world with high definition laser scanners and reality models online. Architects, Engineers, Construction, Developers and project stakeholders work with our data to accelerate real estate development and portfolio scalability.
How does Robotic Imaging work?
Request and scan and we will deploy Robotic Imaging on your site. LiDAR, Drones, BIM and VR are foundational for our applications.
How much does Robotic Imaging cost?
The more accurate to reality, the more time and cost. Our high definition laser scanning can collect LiDAR and colorized RGB values at a variety of densities specific to your project. Reach out for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where and When is Robotic Imaging available?
When your property is accessible, scanning can occur 24/7, on weekends, outside hours of operation and/or under specific certifications or procedures.
How did Robotic Imaging start?
Founded in Philadelphia by Real Estate Developers and Programmers. Reach out and connect with us: email@example.com
Robotic Imaging Links
1. Robotic Imaging Website
2. Mike Chawaga LinkedIn Profile
3. Robotic Imaging Facebook Page
4. Robotic Imaging YouTube Channel
5. Robotic Imaging on Twitter: @RoboticImaging
6. Robotic Imaging on Instagram: roboticimaging
7. Contact Mike Chawaga: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2023 Podbean.com