180-WGAN-TV | Leverage the SuperViz SDK for Matterport and 3D Models to Super-Charge Collaboration
Do you want to add collaboration and communication within Matterport tours and 3D Models at scale?
For the first half of WGAN-TV Live at 5, the show is for decision makers and product managers interested in how to add value to Matterport and other 3D models. The WGAN-TV audience members are particularly interested in what features can easily be integrated and add huge value to their digital twins without having to build these features from scratch.
For the second half of WGAN-TV Live at 5, the show is for CTOs and programmers that have been asked to evaluate how much tech resources will be needed to add these features to their Matterport tours and other 3D models. Techs want to know what is included in the SuperViz SDK and related resources.
On WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET) on Thursday, 9 March 2023, my guests are:
1. SuperViz Co-Founder and CEO Russ Rive and
2. SuperViz Vice President of Engineering Tommy Lindestrøm
WGAN-TV | Leverage the SuperViz SDK for Matterport and 3D Models to Super-Charge Collaboration
Russ and Tommy will do a deep-dive in to the SuperViz SDK, including:
1. SuperViz features that can be added to Matterport tours and 3D Models
2. SuperViz SDK demo
SuperViz SDK in Brief
1. The SuperViz SDK turns any 3D or digital twin web application into an immersive experience for guided tours, interactive presentations and real-time collaboration.
2. Ready-to-go plugins for Matterport and three.js make it easy to integrate with just a few lines of code. The SuperViz SDK transforms single-user experiences into multi-user, including full video conferencing functionality, support for avatars, shared mouse positions and a powerful sync engine.
3. SuperViz helps bring people together with a sense of presence whether they work with 3D models, reality capture, digital twins, 360º imagery or any other spatial content.
According to SuperViz
The SuperViz SDK release opens access for anyone with a web viewer in their platform to add immersive collaborative experiences to Matterport or other digital twin 3D Models web applications.
Easily transform single-user experiences into multi-user, including:
1. Immersive Meetings: Full-function video conferencing layer for up to 16 participants, including chat, grid view and screen share. (face-to-face synchronous collaboration, full video conferencing functionality, Guided Tours)
2. Broadcast: Broadcast mode for up to 230 people. With this mode you can allow audience participants to follow live meetings with chat access.
3. Avatars: Flexible avatar support for glb and GLTF models. Add your own models for meeting participants. (interactive among users)
4. Real-Time Data Properties: Add an extra layer of collaboration by synchronizing your app properties in real-time between meeting participants using a powerful sync engine including: 3D models, 2D content, States, Selections, Objects and anything else needed (shared mouse positions)
5. Dashboard: Developer dashboard with detailed usage statistics and management.
6. 3D Viewer Plugins: Automatic Multiplayer enabled integration with avatars, pointers and controls directly inside your favorite 3D viewer.
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2023 Podbean.com