Brandi Olson on How to Address the Challenge of Culture of Performance without Burnout
Addressing the challenge of building a culture of high performance without leading to burnout is a critical concern for organizations.
High performance is essential for businesses to stay competitive, achieve success and deliver value to their customers. However, an overemphasis on performance without adequate attention to employee well-being can lead to burnout.
✊ Organizations must recognize that preventing burnout is a long-term, ongoing process that requires ongoing attention and investment. It requires a commitment to employee well-being, clear communication, and a willingness to make changes to work practices as needed.About Brandi Olson
Brandi Olson is an organizational agility expert. She teaches leaders how to design agile organizations, build high-performing teams and learn faster so that they can deliver great outcomes without burning out. She is also the CEO of Real Work Done and the author of the bestseller Real Flow: Break the Burnout Cycle and Unlock High Performance in the New World of Work.Connecting with Brandi Olson
Here are our recommended articles from Brandi:
What we discussed in this episode with Brandi Olson on How to Address the Challenge of Culture of Performance without Burnout
- What are the most usual (and sometimes wrong) assumptions of people in productivity at work?
- What does (cognitive) science says about burnout?
- How to use the principles of the Agile Approach to create thriving work cultures?
- How organizations can apply the principles of optimal productivity (flow)?
- What happens in 10 years if organizations do not address the "flood" challenge?
- Top tips for better management of people's performance
###This episode is hosted by Ivan Palomino - He is a Learning Strategist and Behavioral Designer. He helps organizations build human-centric work cultures. This episode is brought to you by PeopleKult - the next generation work culture powered by brain and data science.
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2023 Podbean.com