183-WGAN-TV | ”What I Learned from Using a Matterport Pro3 Camera to Scan a Baseball Stadium”
-- What are some of the possible uses of a Matterport digital twin of a baseball stadium?
-- If you 'pitch' a baseball park, what are some of the ways that you might charge?
-- What are some of the hardest things about scanning a baseball stadium?
Find out the answers to these questions - and many more - on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, March 30, 2023 when my guest will be Scan Your Space (a Division of Sparks Media Group) Founder and CEO Tom Sparks for the topic:
✓ WGAN-TV | "What I Learned from Using a Matterport Pro3 Camera to Scan a Baseball Stadium"
Here are some of the questions that I anticipate asking Tom during the show:
1. What are possible use cases for scanning a baseball stadium?
2. How would you charge a client to do this work (hourly, day rate, flat rate)?
3. Aside from the Matterport Pro3 Camera, what supporting equipment did you have?
4. What were some of the expected challenges you encountered?
5. What were some of the unexpected challenges you encountered?
6. Did you have any alignment issues, if so how did you overcome them?
7. What was the easiest part of this job?
8. What was the hardest part of this job?
9. What was the feedback from the client about the work you turned in?
It is Free