Ep170: Sue Langeder - The Importance of Consistent Corporate Copywriting
Sue Langeder is a notable Melbourne-based, real estate copywriter, writing copy for Melbourne properties since 1998, and recognised as one of the top 10 Australian Copywriters to watch in 2021. Sue is passionate about property, architecture, and local history, always striving to find the points of difference that make each house a home.
In this episode, we ask Sue questions such as:
1. Where are real estate agents getting it wrong when it comes to their copywriters?
2. Why don't rental departments use copywriters?
3. Why is it an investment when we have a vacancy rate of around one percent in Melbourne at the moment?
4. How can a property manager sell to their landlords the thought of a professional copywriter?
5. Why else is it important for real estate agents to have consistency in their copy between their sales and rental departments?
It is Free