Schedule post on behalf in Viva Engage - #299
Internal comms people are going to love this update. Post a Viva Engage message on behalf of your leadership by setting a schedule. This means you can time the Engage post to coincide with the scheduled publishing of your SharePoint news post. Fantastic that we finally get this functionality.
Darrell and Daniel cover:
- Draft and Scheduled Posts with POBO (Posts on Behalf of) in Viva Engage - MC667672
- Viva Goals: Export OKRs to PowerPoint - MC668254
- SharePoint: Microsoft Lists – Create a List From CSV and Export to CSV - MC668787
- Microsoft Default for Tag Management to include Team Members - MC668258
- Reuse Files in Word to be retired - MC668802
- Loop on be default - MC668811
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Follow us! Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel - https://youtube.com/DanielGlenn
Darrell - https://youtube.com/modernworkmentor
It is Free