SharePoint News in Outlook and Viva Engage Campaigns - #301
Two new communications tools arrived in Microsoft 365. SharePoint news in Outlook publishes your news as attractive emails, showing the full page content. In Viva Engage, Campaigns connect communications and activities with hashtags, landing pages, and measurable goals and promote visual sponsorship by leaders.
This week's episode is longer, but that's because it's full of demos! It's about time we had a good 'show and tell'.
Darrell and Daniel cover:
- SharePoint News in Outlook
- Microsoft Syntex rule to set content type based on filename
- Restricted Access Control for SharePoint and OneDrive Sites
- Avatars Hardware Requirements and Service Plan Update
- New Campaign Features in Viva Engage
- Microsoft Viva Answers in Viva - AI Topic Suggestions
- Microsoft Viva Verified Topics Badges
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Follow us! Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel - https://youtube.com/DanielGlenn
Darrell - https://youtube.com/modernworkmentor
It is Free