Is there a flute playing G.O.A.T? Talking Flutes Episode 288 with Josh Johnson & Jean-Paul Wright
Is Josh the ultimate flute nerd?
This week Jean-Paul meets up with flute player and multi-instrumentalist Josh Johnson who has traded New York for London, to ask him flute questions that have been sent in by listeners.
1. Is there a G.O.A.T?
2. What makes a flute nerd?
3. What's the most special flute you've played?
4. Who are your five favourite flute players?
5. Why do people get upset with vibrato?
6. What are your favourite makers of piccolo, C flute, alto and bass?
7. Why should somebody attend a flute convention?
along with other related questions.
'Talking Flutes', 'Talking Flutes Extra' and 'Bitesize' are podcast productions by the TJ flute company. For more information visit www.tjflutes.com
It is Free