How eDiscovery Can Support DSARs
In this session, the speaker discussed what are the differences between lit support and DSARs, the priorities for which DSAR work. In addition, they covered suggested processes, tips and tricks.
Questions the moderator asked the speaker:
• What is it about DSARs that makes them so tricky to respond to?
• What sort of approaches to the DSAR problem approaches have you seen organizations try to take? Do these work? (For example, printing and redacting hard copy, hiring dedicated teams)
• Why is eDiscovery technology is good solution for DSAR responses? (for example, searching, redacting, auditing, collaboration across teams)
• Is there a difference between using this technology for discovery and for DSARs? (For example, the way the review is structured, how the vendor needs to be instructed, use of different types of tools in the platform)
• Can you share some case studies about using eDiscovery technology to complete a DSAR / specific tasks within a DSAR response which wouldn’t have been possible otherwise?
@Rachel McAdams - Senior Consultant, Sky Discovery
@Laura Herangi - Partner, Commercial Litigation, Mason Hayes & Curran LLP
Recorded on 10-19-2023
It is Free