Jacqueline Kerr on Can Behavioral Science help Culture Change at Work?
According to a 2023 PwC survey, a striking 72% of corporate executives recognize the critical importance of improving their organization's work culture. This revelation arrives amid significant shifts in employee expectations, a surge in remote work adoption, and a growing demand for agility and innovation within businesses.
The survey's insights highlight the challenges and opportunities inherent in reshaping organizational culture. It underscores the pressing need for proactive strategies to address evolving employee needs and work dynamics, emphasizing the pivotal role of a resilient and adaptive work culture in driving sustained success in today's competitive business landscape.
About my guest Dr Jacqueline Kerr
Dr. Jacqueline Kerr, a distinguished behavioral scientist and a resilient burnout survivor, stands among the top 1% of the most referenced scientists globally. With a remarkable portfolio boasting over 200 scientific publications, she is also the editor of the influential book, "The ABC of Behavior Change: A Guide to Successful Disease Prevention and Health Promotion."
In her compelling TEDx talk titled "How to stop burnout before it starts," Dr. Kerr delves into the intricate layers of burnout as a pervasive issue, offering actionable solutions rooted in behavior change science. Her insightful discourse focuses on transforming societal norms surrounding burnout, providing practical strategies applicable to everyone seeking to prevent burnout and promote healthier work-life dynamics.
Find more about Jacqueline Kerr
- Behavioral Science Holds Potential Solutions for Organizational Cultural Challenges
- The Evolution of Behavioral Science in Workplaces Over the Past Decade and Emerging Trends
- Visualize Your Role as Chief Culture Officer in a Fortune 500 Company - Initial Three Months' Strategy
- Critical Research Findings Revealing Work Culture's Impact on Employee Stress and Burnout
- Approaches for Overcoming a Toxic Work Culture in a Successful Company.
- Assessing Technology's Readiness in Scaling Exceptional Work Cultures via Behavioral Science
Read the Article Building - Trust: The Secret Ingredient for Collaborative Work Cultures https://www.peoplekult.com/post/building-trust-the-secret-ingredient-for-collaborative-work-cultures
Subscribe to the Simply Human Newsletter published by Ivan Palomino and Zuleka Kaysan https://simplyhuman.substack.com/
It is Free