JJ Projjal Ghatak (from OnLoop) on It is Time to Measure People Performance Differently
A 2022 Gallup poll discovered that just 2 in 10 employees find their company's performance management system motivating for their best work. Over 90% of HR leaders expressed dissatisfaction with traditional performance reviews, citing concerns about their effectiveness, fairness, and impact on employee engagement.People Performance remains a significant challenge for many employees - there must be better way to make it happen!!
Specific employee complaints about performance reviews include inaccuracies (74%), feeling blindsided (62%), managers lacking feedback readiness for millennials (around 60%), and 4 in 10 U.S. employees disengaging when feedback is lacking.
About JJ (Projjal) Ghatak [founder of OnLoop]
Having previously held roles at Accenture and Uber, coupled with experience in venture capital, Projjal recognized the shortcomings of traditional development and performance review methods within corporate structures. Fueled by dissatisfaction, he took the initiative and established OnLoop in 2020, aiming to revolutionize these practices.
JJ's educational journey includes studies at Stanford and SMU (Singapore), leveraging this academic background to spearhead innovative changes in the realm of corporate development and performance assessments.
Want to reach out JJ?
His LinkedIn Profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/pgonloop/About OnLoop
OnLoop is an AI powered habit-building platform ensures that teams are motivated, aligned, and accountable
The OnLoop website https://www.onloop.com/What We Discussed in this Episode on Measuring People's Performance differently
- Challenges with Traditional Yearly Performance Reviews: Why Do They Often Fail Employees?
- Defining Ideal Performance Metrics: What Should Companies Measure Beyond Standard Objectives?
- The Future of Performance Enhancement: Leveraging AI's Role in Individual and Business Improvement
- Guiding Organizational Change: Recommendations for HR Leaders and Essential Learning Areas
- Linking Individual Performance to Evolving Organizational Culture: Strategies for Change
- Employee Privacy Concerns: Risks Associated with Technology Revealing Employee Sentiments
- Enhancing Human Skills in Corporate Training: Effective Methods for Developing Behavioral and Meta-Skills
###About the Growth Hacking Culture Podcast
The Growth Hacking Culture Podcast is a series of insightful interviews with prominent experts on mindsets, skills and mental resources to grow individually, lead motivated teams and create human-centric work cultures. These episodes are about thought provoking ideas to scale up and growth hack human-centric and performing work cultures. Hosted by Ivan Palomino.
This episode is sponsored by:
PeopleKult [behavioral science, tech and analytics to scale up the next generation work culture]
The Cornerstone Advisory [innovation, performance and growth for future-focused organizations]
It is Free